- Tonny Garić (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
About tonnygaric.com v1
This was the first major version of my personal website—which took me nine evenings to develop, in October 2017.
Here is all software I used to build tonnygaric.com v1:
- Kirby: used as file-based CMS in PHP
- Bootstrap: used for styling
- Disqus: used for comments on articles
- highlight.js: used for syntax highlighting of code blocks in articles
- Google Analytics: used for analytics
Here are all other things I used:
- GitHub: all the code was hosted on GitHub
- PhpStorm: everything was put together in PhpStorm on my MacBook Pro
- Font Awesome: used for all icons
- Uptime Robot: used to be quickly notified if any downtime happened
Filter articles by tag
See also the second major version of my personal website here.